It's not often I brag about Momma's culinary skills, but this is one thing I remember her cooking for me and Neall. Mickey Mouse pancakes. :) Emmy loves pancakes and wants them all the time. I thought I would try it and she immediately knew it was Mickey Mouse and was delighted!!!
This morning, I was getting dressed in my closet and Emmy Ruth was hanging out with me. (I have a lot of boxes because I am going through things to get rid of!) She found a pair of pink heels and had to put them on immediately, then she saw the pink boa that I had on my mirror and grabbed it. She is going to be a great model.
Then she found a picture we took the week she came home and ski hat.
Our sweet friend Ian had his fifth birthday party today at My Big Backyard. It was so much fun! Before we left, we wanted to go to see the koi fish pond and on the walk there, Emmy and Lucas wore themselves out. They had run and run and run so on the way there, Emmy laid down on a bench and I didn't think she was going to make it much further. She said her legs were almost tired but her feet were really tired.
What an amazing girl she is. I can't believe how lucky we are to have her in our lives. She keeps us laughing and thinking and imagining. It's absolutely amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment