Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ah that girl...

Every time we get in the car now, Emmy announces that she wants to go to Mars. I told her that the drive time to Mars would be around 14 days, not counting stopping for potty breaks, but she is still insistent. I asked what we would do there and she told me we would hunt for rocks.

 

We made little gift bags last night for all of her classmates (complete with PlayDo) and this morning she asked to make sure we had bags for her friends in the car. She then announced that we weren’t her friends, we were her “mama and daddy and I love you!”

 

She has been calling John “Maddy” and this morning she called me “Dammy”.

 

Every so often as we are playing, I will hold Emmy like a baby and sing “hush, little baby don’t say a word, Mama’s gonna buy you…” and Emmy pipes up with “a toy!!!”

No comments: