I love a good cardigan. Love it. Maybe it has to do with the period of my peak of coolness—when grunge was all the rage and Kurt Cobain and Weezer really spoke to me. Maybe it’s because with my chunkiness, I can appreciate a piece of clothing that you don’t have to button, zip or snap. Regardless, I love a good cardigan. Emmy has several, to say the least. She has a several that were intended for her to wear last spring but she was too small for them to fit her at the time. Our usual dress code is that Emmy wears whatever during the week (usually a dress or romper) but on Fridays, it’s casual Friday for the Burton girls. We both get to wear jeans on Fridays. But Thursday, we started Cardigan Casual wear and we are going to wear a cardigan every day until they all get at least one wear so she is going to be wearing a lot of jeans for a while. Here she is on Thursday and Friday.

No comments:
Post a Comment