Friday, September 14, 2007

MiMi

People often ask me if I feel comfortable with the person keeping Emmy during the day when we work. I cannot say it more emphatically that I totally trust Missy and I have not ever felt the need to call during the middle of the day just to check on her. (Unless she is sick.) I know that Missy is taking great care of her and if she needs me, she will call. Besides, if I started that calling junk, I would not stop. I know me.

And then, there's this: She's a Razorback fan. How could I not feel good about leaving her somewhere that has a playroom with these two framed prints... the '94 championship team and the Southwestern Conference family portrait???

Of course, Emmy has on Razorback stuff for today so here she and MiMi are in their pink razorback gear.

No comments: