

Oh the month we have had! Emmy is trying so very hard to crawl. She wants to so very badly and you can see in her eyes that she really knows how to do it , she just can’t quite get the hang of it yet. She will get up on her hands and knees and then her little arms just collapse under the immense weight and pressure of her little tiny body! I immediately sigh a huge sigh of relief and John says, “oh, Baby, you will get it next time” or gets on the floor with her and tries to encourage her to crawl to him. I can’t stand the thought of her growing up so quickly and he can’t wait to see every little miraculous thing she has in store for us.When I dropped her off at the babysitter this morning, I kissed her fat little belly and told her not to do anything precious or adorable until I got back to pick her up. I am sure she paid me no mind and went on about her day with her absolute adorableness and precious-hood. She is trying to blow little bubbles with her mouth, it cracks me up to see! I bought a thing of bubbles the other day for us to play with together. We went to eat lunch with John’s dad and John pulls out her bubbles and starts blowing them to her at the table! In the restaurant! Of course, she was thrilled. Last night it was really stormy and instead of being frightened by the thunder, she would just laugh every time she heard it. This child is not right, I tell you, just not right! Of course, we have relented on making her sleep in her crib and she has been in our bed almost every night this week. It is just so cozy to wake up with her. Even if she does turn completely sideways and poke us in the ribs. Every day is just amazing. I cannot believe how lucky we are that we have our sweet Emmy.
No comments:
Post a Comment