We left last night heading to Gulf Shores and arrived sometime after 3 this afternoon. The traffic was horrible today so we were pretty much stop and go the whole way from Hattiesburg. But arriving was so worth it!!! We did go for a quick visit to the beach to remind us the drive was worth it and it totally was. Here are a few pictures and this entire place makes me think of you. You should be here with daddy this summer and getting ready for another month long visit down here with your girlfriends. Love and miss you more,


Here are John and Jorge drinking fruity drinks in our honor since we can't...

2 comments:
Look at you guys having a ball! I was shocked to see the boys with those drinks in their hands, but your post explains it all. I hope you are have a great time. xoxo Leigh
Hey! I'm pretty sure we've had our heads sticking through that same alligator and lobster cut-out! Nice restaurant right there, just can't think of the name of it right now. Glad you had such a good time!! Love, TBP
Post a Comment